The French carmaker AAA (Ateliers d'Automobiles et d'Aviation) produced electric cars in Paris shortly after the First World War. Their production began in 1919 and ended in 1920 (according to other sources only in 1921). They supplied cars with wheelbases of 3100 and 3500 mm, electric cars had a range of about 120 km. After the end of production, the company was liquidated in 1921.
A.A.A. offering a range from the outset consisting of two models designed around a stamped sheet steel chassis, the Type 6A opened the catalogue, it offered a 3.1 meter wheelbase and was capable of a top speed of 45km/h and an advertised range of 120km/h hours , dressed in a four-seater sedan body or a two-seater coupe. Above A.A.A. offered the Type 10A, the specifications of which were identical in all respects to the Type 6A, only the wheelbase was lengthened and increased to 3.5 meters, which allowed the installation of a six-seat sedan or a four-seat coupe.
These chassis housed a battery of 42 lead cells in the front, the electric motor was located in the center of the chassis, and the drive was transmitted to the rear wheels by means of a device without suspension. Despite attempts to popularize the electric car, everything did not work out, and the Atelier d'Automobiles et d'Aviation was liquidated in 1921.
The A.A.A. also used by the German company Auto und Akkumulatorenfabrik Aktiengesellschaft, which produced electric cars in Berlin from 1919 to 1922.